98 calorie chocolate oat balls
When it comes to good snack choices on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, a protein hit like these oat balls are going to be your best bet.
Unlike a sugary snack, these are going to keep you satisfied until your next main meal instead of feeling hungry again or wanting more soon after.
Using store cupboard staple like peanut butter and oats makes it a budget friendly choice too.
Why not make a double batch and freeze some so that you always have a healthy snack at hand? They also work well as a quick afternoon tea for the kids after school.
Find even more bliss ball recipes when you join thousands of other mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 grams dark chocolate 70%
- 1 cup rolled oats
- In a small pan, over low heat, combine peanut butter, rice malt syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and dark chocolate.
- Continuously mix until chocolate has just melted then remove from heat.
- Stir in oats and mix well.
- With wet hands, roll into 14 balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
98 calories each
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.