Classic BBQ Beef Wrap
Here’s a quick and easy BBQ Beef Wrap recipe for lunch or dinner that is free from egg, dairy and nuts.
It’s perfect for even the fussiest of eaters as you can customise the contents based on what they like (plus there’s sauce which tends to be popular!).
Why not try adding just one component that they don’t usually eat, and see how it goes? Or you could place the ingredients on the table and encourage everyone to make their own customised wrap.
This recipe comes from the Fussy Kids eBook. Do you have a fussy eater at home? You’ll love The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook, available from our shop.
Have you heard about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge? Each month our weight loss challenges are themed, targeting things like budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more. You can find out the theme of next month’s challenge HERE.
- cooking oil spray
- 50 g lean beef strips
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/2 carrot peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tsp BBQ sauce no-added sugar
- Tenderise the beef using a small meat mallet or the base of a heavy saucepan.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking oil spray and place over high heat.
- Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Fill the wrap with lettuce, tomato, carrot, beef and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Follow packet instructions to wrap.
This recipe comes from our Fussy Kids eBook. As with all of our children's recipes, we don't count the calories as we are focused purely on flavour and nutrition.
The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook is available from our shop.