Four ingredient honey and coconut bliss balls
If you’re looking for a blender-free bliss ball recipe this couldn’t be simpler. A mixing bowl and four ingredients are all you need.
If you love bliss balls, you’ll love our collection of recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join today to access recipes such as Nutella Bliss Balls, Apricot and Oat Bliss Balls or Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls. The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge runs every month.
Need more bliss right now? Click here to read our top 10 bliss ball recipes of all time.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut optional, for rolling
- Mix the peanut butter and honey together until smooth and well combined.
- Add the coconut flour and mix to combine.
- If your mixture is too dry add a few drops of water until you can roll it.
- Roll mixture into 8 balls and roll in the coconut (if using).
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
130 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.