4 Ingredient Low Calorie Frozen Berry Cheesecake Bites
A delicious, healthy treat, using only natural ingredients and no added sugar.
Prepare this delicious snack either the day before you would like to serve it or in the morning if enjoying later in the day, to make it a quick and easy treat to enjoy.
A perfect frozen snack during the summer months of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1/2 cup bran cereal 35 grams
- 1/2 banana 45 grams
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt 130 grams
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen, 150 grams
- Place bran cereal in a food processor and blitz until fine crumbs are formed.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana until smooth, then mix in the bran crumbs. Mixture should stick together when pressed.
- Line two muffin tray holes with patty pans and press bran and banana mix into the bottom of each patty pan.
- Place berries in a food processor with yoghurt and puree until smooth. Spoon mixture on top of base in patty pans.
- Place in freezer for approximately three hours or until set.
Recipe makes 2 serves at 137 calories each
Want more sweet treats and baking recipes like this? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.