Healthy Chocolate Nutty Fudge Bites
Did someone say fudge and healthy in the same sentence? YUMMY!
These tasty little treats were created by Shelley, a member of our Healthy Mummy community and she has packed them full of goodness.
At only 101 calories each they would be an ideal mid-afternoon snack if you’re following a healthy eating plan or trying to lose weight.
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup pepita seeds
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao can substitute with cocoa
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Slightly blitz cashews, pepitas and coconut together and set aside
- Mix melted coconut oil, peanut butter, cacao (or cocoa), rice malt syrup and vanilla until blended well.
- Add cashews, pepitas and coconut into the above mixture and mix well to combine.
- Note: You may like to keep a very small amount of the cashews, pepitas and coconut aside to sprinkle over the top of each piece before setting in the fridge.
- Either press into moulds, roll into balls or spoon into patty cases and pop in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge
101 calories per piece
Hope you enjoy them as much as we did, and if you’re like to see more delicious, healthy snack recipes then click HERE.