91 Calorie Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
These protein packed peanut butter balls make the perfect snack when following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. They are not only delicious but will help to keep you fuller for longer which is ideal if you are trying to lose weight.
Thank you to Ash Petroff for sending in this great recipe. Add it to your meal plan for next week, you won’t regret it.
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 4 pitted dates soaked in hot water for 5 mins
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place soaked dates (minus the water) and all other ingredients (except coconut) into your food processor and process until combined
- The mixture will go all crumbly, add a tiny bit of water and process again
- The mix will remain crumbly but it will be sticky
- Roll into small bite sized balls and roll in the desiccated coconut
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container
Recipe makes 9 balls at 91 calories per ball
If you love bliss balls, we’ve got plenty of delicious bliss ball recipes which you can access as a member on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.