91 Calorie Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
There’s something about cookie dough that makes it a favourite treat around Healthy Mummy HQ. And when it’s 91 calorie cookie dough of the healthy kind, we are sold!
It’s one of the reasons why these delicious healthy peanut butter cookie dough balls caught our eye when submitted by Healthy Mummy Ash Petroff. Ash has created a delicious healthy treat that’s perfect if you’re trying to make better food choices or are part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Combining oats, cacao, natural peanut butter and maple syrup, these delicious healthy peanut butter cookie dough balls taste naughty but are actually firmly on the ‘nice’ list.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- In a food processor combine the oats, cacao, sultanas and half of the coconut oil. Blend well until fine and resembling a crumble.
- Add the water and blend again. Once well combined set aside in a clean bowl.
- In the same food processor, combine the almond meal, peanut butter, maple syrup and remaining coconut oil. Blend until well combined.
- Scoop up a teaspoon of the cacao mix and a teaspoon of the peanut butter mix. Roll together to form a ball. Continue to do this with the rest of the mix.
- Refrigerate or store in the freezer.
Recipe makes 10 balls with 91 calories per ball.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy mums), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?