Power Snack: Maple Granola Bites
This recipe is simple and quick, and SO delicious. What more could you want? Oh AND they’re very healthy at only 97 calories per bite. They’re the perfect power snack and great to eat before or after exercise for a quick energy boost, that won’t ruin your healthy eating plan.
- 1 cup pitted dates soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes and drained
- 1/3 cup unsalted almonds
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut desiccated or shredded
- Give the dates a quick blitz then add all remaining ingredients and blitz again until well combined.
- Roll into balls and pop in the freezer to set.
- Eat straight from the freezer and enjoy.
- Keep stored in the freezer.
97 calories each
We have heaps more delicious and healthy snack recipes were these came from.