Speedy One Pan Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
This One Pan Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, is so delicious and easy to prepare that you’ll want to make it again and again. It’s the ultimate mid week meal, all cooked in one pan and you can get it on the table in just 15 minutes!!
Packed with rich flavours from the sun dried tomatoes, chicken and veggies, this is a perfect meal the whole family will enjoy. You could serve it with pasta, rice or make your own healthy chips as a side. At just 327 calories per serve, it’s a great option when you are watching your weight.
|Prep Time||3 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 mins|
- cooking oil spray
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato's sliced
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 2/3 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 cups green beans
- 2/3 cups reduced fat cream 160 mls
- Heat frying pan over medium-high heat, spray with cooking oil spray.
- Add crushed garlic and diced chicken, stir through until chicken starts to brown.
- Add red onion and sun-dried tomatoes to the frying pan, stir through for 3 minutes or until onion softens.
- Add mushrooms, stir through for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beans to the saucepan of boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Add cream, basil and salt and pepper to the chicken, allow the creamy sauce to thicken for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and gently stir through the baby spinach.
- Serve creamy chicken with beans on the side.
- This recipe makes 4 serves, store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
327 calories per serve
Want access to thousands of family friendly healthy meals like this one? Be sure to check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Are you after more healthy recipes that the rest of the family won’t turn their noses up at? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our meal plans and recipes use REAL ingredients and healthier food alternatives so you can enjoy what you are eating and see weight loss results.
You can learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.