A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie to enjoy without the guilt!
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe is a Halloween-inspired smoothie that's healthy and uses only 6 ingredients! Try it today for some spooky fun.
A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie with only 6 ingredients!
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe uses The Healthy Mummy salted caramel smoothie to turn it into a Halloween-inspired smoothie that’s healthy. Halloween just got a whole lot more exciting for mums on healthy eating plans!
This recipe was sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sue Hixson, we can’t get over the creativity!
- 100 grams steamed pumpkin frozen
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened low fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Salted Caramel Smoothie
- Blitz well all ingredients, leaving a small amount of mixed spice to sprinkle on top for serving.
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
The Healthy Mummy Challenge
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at-home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.