This deliciously spicy guacamole dip is loaded with flavour and good fats that will fill you up. Feel free to omit the chilli if serving up to little ones.
We often recommend healthy dips as part of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. For January it’s the Belly Buster On A Budget Challenge which means you can lose weight without spending a fortune on groceries. Find out more and sign up here.
This guacamole can also be stirred through warm wholegrain pasta for use as a creamy sauce.
Recipe thanks to Janet Cook, Healthy Mummy Community Member.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Join the thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge tackling and ACHIEVING their weight loss goals.
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.