Nut Free Vanilla, Coconut and Raisin Bliss Balls
Ahhh we LOVE recipes like this where you probably already have all of the five ingredients in the pantry right now.
The sweetness of raisins or sultanas matches to well with the coconut and vanilla to make a sweet bliss ball that’s perfect for morning tea.
If you love bliss balls, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today to access bliss ball recipes like Berry Bliss Balls, Nutella Bliss Balls, Matcha and Pistachio Bliss Balls and Apricot and Oat Bliss Balls.
- 1/2 cup raisins or sultanas
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Soak raisins in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Blitz raisins into a paste in food processor.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blitz until combined and smooth.
- Add a little more water if needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Roll into 6 balls and set and place in the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
103 calories per ball
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.