Bliss balls are simply the best! A great snack that you can prepare in advance and store in the fridge or freezer, making them an easy, quick, healthy choice when you are craving something sweet without reaching for that block of chocolate or other sweet treats.
These healthy bliss ball recipes will NOT sabotage all your hard work while following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Under 5 Ingredient Healthy Bliss Balls
1. Healthy “Nutella” Bliss Balls
Full of yummy dates, hazelnuts, and cacao this healthy recipe will leave you wanting more. And at just 90 calories per ball, you can absolutely have 2 or 3 without any judgment from us!
2. 5 ingredient peanut butter chia seed bliss balls
A quick and easy recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that uses sweet and sticky sultanas to bind it all together.
The peanut butter and chia seeds add a great protein hit which will keep you feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.
3. 5 Ingredient Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
These Salted Caramel Bliss balls are SO delicious. They’re also super easy to make with literally no prep time at all.
Just five main ingredients is all you need and these bliss balls won’t ruin your 28 Day Weight Loss plan. Why not add them to your meal plan for next week?
4. Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
This Cookie Dough Bliss Ball recipe is one of many available on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
At just 82 calories per ball, you just HAVE to try them!
5. Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
These Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls are DIRECT from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and are a fun healthy eating snack idea that is packed with coconut and the goodness of almonds.
More bliss ball recipes:
- 4 Bliss Balls You Need to Make RIGHT NOW
- 10 healthy bliss ball recipes we LOVE!
- Breakfast bliss balls
- 10 bliss balls under 100 calories
For thousands of great healthy recipes be sure to join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
- Over 4,000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
- Nutritionist designed weekly meal plans
- Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
You won’t be disappointed! Click here to find out more.