U may not be the most popular first initial when it comes to baby names, but there are some pretty great monikers that begin with this letter.
In fact, if you’re looking for unique names then be sure to check these out…
8 unique U names for girls
An old English name which means ‘wealthy’.
Uma is a Hindi goddess and in Sanskrit the word means ‘tranquility’, ‘splendour’ and ‘fame’.
This moniker could be unisex and is from French origins, meaning ‘earth colour’.
An Italian name which means ‘shadow’.
Umbrielle is a girl’s name of Latin origin meaning “one in the shadow”.
A Latin and old Irish name meaning ‘one, only’ and ‘lamb’.
This name is English in original and means ‘oneness’.
Saint Ursula was a legendary virgin princess of the 4th century and the name also pops up in Disney’s Little Mermaid. It means ‘little bear’.
8 unique U names for boys
This Spanish name means ‘mind, intellect’.
This Irish name means ‘heart’ in Gaelic.
Ulysses is a Greek name, the same as the hero of Homer’s Odyssey and means ‘wrathful’ and ‘hateful’.
An Irish boy’s name which means ‘a man from Ulster’.
Italian name that means ‘renowned warrior’.
This hip moniker means ‘city dweller’.
French name which means ‘bear’.
Hebrew name which means ‘the Lord is my strength’.
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie is a convenient and easy supplementary food, designed to complement your existing pregnancy vitamins or supplements, to help you meet the extra protein, vitamin and mineral requirements during your pregnancy.
The pregnancy smoothie is also free of all chemicals, fillers and artificial ingredients, has no fructose in, no added sugar in and uses high-quality dairy protein sourced from grass-fed cows in New Zealand.
How can The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy smoothie help?
- HEALTHY INCREASED CALORIES – Additional nutrients and calories are needed in pregnancy to support the mum and the baby – and the smoothie is a convenient and tasty way to increase your calories in pregnancy whilst nourishing your body
- MORNING SICKNESS – If you are suffering from morning sickness and find eating food difficult – the smoothie is a great way to nourish your body with a easy to drink smoothie- it also contains ginger.
- TIREDNESS – If you are feeling exhausted, the smoothie is a nutrient dense snack high in protein, B vitamins and low constipation iron to help keep energy levels up
- CONVENIENT- if you are struggling to find the time or energy to eat nutrient dense and healthy foods then the smoothie will be a great help. You could also have it as a quick breakfast by adding fruit, oats and vegetables to your smoothie to further increase calories
- PROTEIN & CALCIUM – It is ideal as a high-protein, high-calcium snack in pregnancy with each smoothie giving you 15g of high quality protein
You can all see all FAQ on the smoothie including a list of all the ingredients, use in gestational diabetes, RDI’s for pregnancy of vitamins and minerals when you download the Pregnancy Smoothie Fact Sheet on the smoothie here.
You can also buy the Pregnancy Smoothie in our shop here.