Choc Dipped Mocha Bites Just 104 Calories
There’s something about the combination of chocolate and coffee that is just SO GOOD.
These healthy bites are a great addition to your weekly meal plan as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We love the idea of having healthy snacks like these on hand in the fridge so that you can just grab them on the run.
- 2 teaspoons ground coffee
- 1.5 teaspoons water
- 1.25 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup medjool dates or 50g dried dates soaked in boiling water to soften
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil melted
- Mix the coffee and water together and set aside
- Add all remaining bites ingredients plus coffee mixture together and blitz in a food processor until well combined.
- Press into silicon moulds and pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Once the bites have set, dip halfway into chocolate dipping sauce and place on tray
- Pop back in the fridge or freezer to set. Store in the fridge or freezer.
104 calories per serve
Find out more about why thousands of mums are taking part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.