A big thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Emilee Bone who sent her recipe in to us.
Emilee says ‘I just created this recipe as I’m in love with the raspberry ripple smoothie mix!’
You can get your hands on the raspberry ripple smoothie mix HERE.
Love bliss balls? Check out this healthy caramel bliss ball recipe.
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
If you have not tried one of our delicious smoothies before – then you certainly may be tempted to try a batch after checking out this yummy recipe.
But do you know how The Healthy Mummy Smoothies can actually benefit you?
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.