DELICIOUS Sesame Beef with Asian Greens
This Sesame Beef with Asian Greens is a delicious and healthy Asian inspired dish, and comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Perfect to serve the whole family, or keep a portion to use as a quick lunch the next day.
We love recipes like this in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that only have a handful of ingredients.
It shows that you don’t need to spend hours preparing healthy food while you are trying to lose weight.
- 400 g scotch fillet steaks trimmed of fat
- 1 clove garlic finely grated
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 150 g snow peas trimmed
- 2 bunches bok choy
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Mix garlic, sesame oil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce in a bowl, then use to coat steaks.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium-low heat, add steaks and cook for 4 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes for medium-rare, or until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook snow peas and bok choy in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes until just tender, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Mix sweet chilli sauce and remaining soy in a bowl to make a dressing.
- Divide the cooked brown rice equally on each plate and top with thickly sliced steak, snow peas and bok choy.
- Drizzle dressing over the top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
465 calories per serve
Find out more or join the next 28 day weight loss challenge HERE.