4 ingredient frozen banana bites
Here’s a sweet little dessert idea to make today for tomorrow night. A nice ripe banana works best for these, so keep an eye on the fruit bowl.
Just four ingredients is all you need, and the whole family will love these. Why not make a double batch and keep the leftovers tucked away in the freezer?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we love recipes with just a handful of ingredients.
It makes it even easier to prepare healthy meals and snacks if you don’t have to hunt around for too many things.
You can learn MORE about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 60 grams dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa
- Mash the banana until smooth, then mix in rice malt syrup and peanut butter.
- Spoon into mini silicone moulds or patty cases and place in the freezer for 2 hours or until set.
- Line a small tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Once banana mixture is hard, melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Dip bites into chocolate and place on tray and pop back in the freezer to set.
- Keep stored in the freezer.
114 calories each
Love all things banana? Well, our BANANA SMOOTHIE MIX is NOW available to ODER.
Our meal-replacement BANANA Smoothie has been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. And they’re breastfeeding-friendly!
20 serves per 500g tub.
See some of the amazing results Mums have achieved by drinking our Smoothies here.
What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?