The only LIST of 50 Healthy Lunchbox recipes you will ever need!
Hands up who struggles with lunchboxes? Let me rephrase, hands up who struggles with ‘HEALTHY’ lunchboxes? To which I’ll add, “HEALTHY’ lunchboxes that my child will actually eat!!
It can be a bit of a constant battle coming up with healthy options to put in the kid’s lunchboxes, particularly ones that are nutritionally balanced, nut-free and without any processed sugar.
Here at the Healthy Mummy, we have come up with an AMAZING list of healthy lunchbox recipes to help you with the daily grind of lunchbox prep.
Scroll down to get the recipes below!
50 lunchbox recipes to help you with your meal prep
These 50 recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are perfect for lunchboxes as they are easy to prep in bulk on the weekend and store in the fridge or freezer for a quick grab and go on busy school mornings. Not only that, they make great healthy snacks for adults to take to work or have on hand for snacking during the day.
With a mix of sweet and savoury Biscuits, Slices, Pikelets, Loaves, Bliss Balls, Muffins and Fritters, this is the ONLY lunchbox recipe list you will EVER need!
1. Banana & Date Cookies
2. Healthy Chocolate and Coconut Slice
3. Chocolate Banana Loaf
4. Healthy Zucchini Slice
5. Salted Caramel Popcorn Slice
6. Pizza Scrolls
7. Apricot Coconut Cookies
8. Zucchini and cheese arancini
9. Chocolate Slice
10. Lemon and Coconut Loaf
11. Choc Chip Cookies
12. Easy Zucchini Muffins
13. 4 Ingredient ‘Shape’ Biscuits
14. Parmesan Rice Patties
15. Wholemeal Choc Chip Muffins
16. Healthy Oat and Honey Slice
17. Honey and Raspberry Muffins
18. Blueberry, Banana and Coconut Muffins
19. Tomato and Feta Muffins
20. NUT FREE Chia Oat Cookies
21. Chunky Apple & Cinnamon Pikelets
22. Double Chocolate Honey and Maple Bread
23. Choc Coconut Brownies
24. Apple and Cinnamon Oat Loaf
25. Cheesy Broccoli Bites
26. Banana & Strawberry Banana Bread
27. Crunchy Roasted Chickpea Bites
28. Lemon Coconut Bites
29. Salted Sticky Date and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
30. Secret Ingredient Banana Bread
31. Cheese and Zucchini Bites
32. Gooey Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
33. Five Ingredient Zucchini and Halloumi Fritters
34. Two Ingredient Strawberry Roll-Ups
35. Apple Crumble Slice
36. Apple and Cranberry Oat Cookies
37. Apple And Blueberry Loaf
38. Healthy Apple And Honey Muffins
39. Sugar-Free Muffins
39. Asian Pork Veggie Rice Balls
41. Veggie Packed Frittatas
42. Nut Free Super Seeds Muesli Bars
43. Tuna and Vegetable Sushi
44. Zucchini and Rice Frittata
45. Apple and Oat Bliss Balls
46. Big Batch Banana Bread
47. Apple Sultana Wraps
48. Two Ingredient Healthy Mango Roll Ups
49. Basic Pikelet Batter
50. Pear Chips
So there you have it, a definitive list of amazing lunch box recipes to suit the fussiest of kids and hungriest of adults!