Every day we say the same thing over and over to our children, whether it’s a nag, a plea, a warning or a piece of advice. We do this in the hope that one day they’ll turn into well-rounded humans that don’t need reminding to flush the loo.
One can dream, right?
Sure it’s frustrating, but maybe we mums should be comforted by the fact that we’re not alone, in fact we’re all in the same rickety boat saying the same kind of things to our kids on a daily basis.
1. Would you stop hitting your brother, sister, me, father, stuffed animal.
2. Did you flush the loo, wipe your bottom, wash your hands?
3. No, you can’t have something from the cupboard/pantry until you’ve had fruit or vegetables
4. Can’t you two just stop screaming at each other and talk nicely instead?
5. If I have to ask you ONE more time to pick up your clothes off the floor then you’ll be banned from screens for a week!
6. There is nothing wrong this apple/pear/banana/cracker/yoghurt – you’re just being fussy.
7. Would you speak to your teacher like that? So don’t speak like that to me.
8. You don’t need to change your entire outfit for the third time today; you only have a little bit of water, food spillage or dirt on it.
9. Do you need to go to the toilet?
10. Take your hand off it and just go to the freaking toilet.
11. Yes I know it’s unfair and I’m the worst mother in the world.
12. What did you just say to me?
13. Get out of the fridge, quick, I’m counting 3…2….1!
14. Do NOT speak to me in that tone of voice, young lady.
15. I know you didn’t clean your teeth, your toothbrush is dry.
16. Pick that up, you don’t just drop something on the floor and leave it there!
17. Oh that is so gross, put it in a tissue instead of eating your snot please.
Give our Healthy Kids Smoothie a go!
The Healthy Kids Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a nutritious and healthy smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk. Plus it contains NO added sugars.
The sugar content in The Healthy Kids Smoothie is from NATURAL sugars from the lactose in the milk and is FREE from added sugars. WHO recommend aiming for 5% added sugars in the diet and this product provides NO added sugar
- The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie is rich in carbohydrates and protein and is a natural energy packed smoothie made for kids.
- It contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals and when combined with milk, provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It also contains probiotics needed for healthy guts and is free from fructose.
GET YOUR HEALTHY KIDS SMOOTHIE TUB HERE!