The Healthy Mummy is all about making life easier. We think cooking doesn’t need to be complicated. In fact, it can be very, very simple.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, our recipes are designed to be simple, delicious and family friendly.
Need proof? Then check out these five-ingredient recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
7 Fat Burning Recipes with 5 ingredients or less
Pasta, noodles and rice really don’t have to be off the menu when wanting to follow a healthy lifestyle. Just watch your portion size and use reduced-fat, high protein ingredients to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
1. Chicken Spinach and Bacon Stir Fry
Need a quick fix dinner that’s going to boost your metabolism and help you lose weight? This is it!
Just five ingredients are all you need, and you’ll have this on the table in no time. Save precious minutes by cooking the rice ahead of time, and just reheating it when you need it.
2. Creamy Mushroom And Bacon Ravioli
This Creamy Mushroom And Bacon Ravioli can be prepared in around 20 minutes.
Using just a few key ingredients means it isn’t hard to have a healthy meal on the table that the whole family will love. Delicious Fat Burning Recipes.
3. Lamb & Haloumi Skewers
These lean, high protein and flavour-filled Lamb & Haloumi Skewers are simple to prepare and perfect as a midweek dinner option.
Lamb and haloumi are a great flavour combination. There are som many delicious combos like this on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
4. Tasty Thai Chicken Meatloaf
Here’s a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf using chicken mince and Thai flavourings.
This is a great recipe to make in a large batch so that you can freeze some for a busy night when you don’t have time to cook.
5. Soba Noodles with Salmon
Healthy Mummy, Libby Butler, shared this simple dinner idea which she said was a massive hit with the whole family (even the youngest members of the tribe).
Libby says ‘I served the kids’ meal deconstructed with salmon, noodles, and veggies on the side. They loved it!’
6. Beef Nachos
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, our recipes are designed to be simple, delicious and family friendly. Get access right away to THOUSANDS of recipes when you sign up to become a member HERE.
7. Ham & Cheese Baked Potato
A really nourishing lunch or dinner that you can easily prepare with your own favourite toppings. Ideal for the kids too – get them to add their own toppings so they’re involved with healthy food prep. Last in our menu of Fat burning recipes!
- This mum made 39 Snacks (with just 5 ingredients each) in 60 minutes
- 5 ingredient healthier Tim Tams – 99 calories!
- 5 ingredient breakfast bliss balls
- 5 ingredient coconut chocolate and cranberry disks
Save money on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at-home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!