This delicious healthy eating weight loss recipe for a very yummy Sesame Beef with Asian Greens is also perfect for the entire family.
It is packed full of protein and healthy greens and once you try it, it will be a regular on your menu
It is also very easy to make. See the weight loss recipe below
- 400g scotch fillet steaks, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 bunches bok choy
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Mix garlic, sesame oil and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a bowl, then use to coat steaks. Heat a non-stick frypan over medium-low heat, add steaks and cook for 4 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes for medium-rare, or until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook snow peas and bok choy in a saucepan of boiling salted water for1-2 minutes until just tender, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Mix sweet chilli sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon soy in a bowl to make a dressing.
- Place ½ cup brown rice on each plate and top with thickly sliced steak, snow peas and bok choy. Drizzle dressing over the top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrient Analysis per serve
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet plans that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout. Plus we have Cookbooks, Calorie Bibles, Exercise DVD’s, Meal Replacement Smoothies and Our 28 Day Plan in our shop.