It’s Boxing Day! For many Aussies that means loosening the belt, eating leftovers and just generally lazying about. But more importantly it also means incredible sales at most Australian retail stores.
Not just any sales, with Australians predicted to spend an astounding $2.28 billion. In fact Boxing Day is home to the biggest bargains of the year.
If just the thought of rolling out of your slumber and hitting the queues makes you break out in a cold sweat, we’ve done the ground work for you.
Some of the retailers mentioned even allow you to buy online so you won’t have to shift from the couch. YOU ARE WELCOME.
Meanwhile, here are just some of the bargains up for grab across Australia.
Where To Score An Online BARGAIN This Boxing Day
- Anaconda – up to 40% on camping gear, up to 30% on fishing gear, 40% on bike gear and sales on limited clothing wear
- Asos – up to 50% sale
- Adairs – save up to 50% on selected sheet and quilt sets
- Boohoo – 50% off dresses, tops & skirts
- Bonds – 40% off storewide!
- Bed, Bath & Table – storewide clearance sale with up to 60% off luxe sheets, 50% off towel sheets, 40% off quilts and more
- Booktopia – 25% off 2016 best sellers
- Bras n Things – up to 50% off selected stock
- Cotton On – including Cotton On Body and Cotton On Kids, Cotton On is provided an extra 20% off sale items
- Collete – up to 50% off selected stock
- Country Road – 50% off selected stock
- David Jones – save up to 50% and an additional 10% for card holders
- eBay – a goldmine of sales and deals with a collection of discounts on all major retailers
- Forever New – up to 50% off in store and online
- Forty Winks – up to 50% off storewide
- GHD -$50 off selected styles
- Healthy Mummy – 30% off and FREE Post Australia Wide – plus free portion plate on orders over $100
- H&M – up to 50% off
- Jeans West – 2 pairs of jeans for $99, a further 50% off sale items, 40% off storewide
- Jetstar – domestic flights starting from $25
- Le Specs – save up to 50% off selected sunglasses
- Lorna Jane – feeling fit sale includes – tanks for $30, tights for $80, active tanks for $40, sports bras for $50 and more
- Mountain Design – 30-50% off clothing, boots for $100, shoes for $70
- Myer – $150 million clearance with a selection of amazing discounts throughout all outlets
- OPSM – up to 50% off selected sunglasses and frames
- Ripe Maternity – 50% off maternity & nursing clothing
- Running Bare – discounts on selected stock
- Seed – 25% off sale and full priced stock
- Typo – 20% storewide
- The Athletes Foot – half yearly clearance sale on selected stock
- The Iconic – a further 25% off sale items
Best Sale Ever?
Well it just so happens that if you join the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weightloss Challenge today you’ll get a special rate and get the three-day cleanse FREE.
Put it this way friends, no matter which store you walk in to, or which website you stumble upon you will be pleased to find a discount of some sort on offer.
Enjoy your spending, don’t do it all in one hit. Actually, disregard that, spend away! The earlier you get in the better.