Did someone say there is a healthy eating cookie that is low in calories, high in nutrients and may also boost your milk supply for breastfeeding?
These cookies are easy to whip up and use high quality, natural ingredients which allow you to enjoy a tasty treat that is also good for you.
Thanks Janet Cook for sharing this healthy recipe with us. As always, they look delicious.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. brewers yeast
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (dairy free if required)
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
3. Spoon onto baking tray and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
5. Allow the biscuits to cool on a wire rack.
47 cal / 199 kj per serve. Fat: 1.4g. Carbs: 8.1g. Protein: 1g
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
With more than 3,500 delicious (and healthy) recipes, 350 exercises & 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed (and proven) to help busy mums like you lose weight!
To learn more about our challenge OR to join – click here.