If you are craving chocolate then this Healthy Mummy Chocolate Smoothie Recipe is a great way to give you a healthy and nutritious smoothie and at the same time satisfy your chocolate cravings.
We also include super healthy avocado and spinach in the smoothie – but we promise you will never know it is even in there and the avocado makes the smoothie so creamy and the spinach gives it an extra iron and folate boost – perfect for mums!
Chocolate Smoothie Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 x tbsp of Healthy Mummy Smoothie chocolate flavour
- Handful of spinach
- 2 x tbsp of avocado
- 250ml of So Good Chocolate Soy Milk
Blend for 2-3 mins and enjoy!
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet plans that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout. Plus we have Cookbooks, Calorie Bibles, Exercise DVD’s, Meal Replacement Smoothies and Our 28 Day Plan in our shop.
Join the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!