We love to share the love when it comes to our Healthy Mummy Smoothies and what better way then to share all your recipes! Healthy eating and drinking never tasted so amazingly delicious.
These weight loss recipes are nothing short of fabulous and creative and thank you so much to these gorgeous Mummas for sharing the love too.
Carrot & Pear Smoothie (thanks to Meredith Wade)
- 2 tbs of vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- 200 ml of skim milk
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 tbsof rolled oats
- 1 small carrot chopped
- 1/2 pear
And Blend. A powerhouse of fibre in this one!! And the ice makes it super refreshing.
Tropical Storm (thanks to Mel Norris)
- 2 tbs vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- 200mL Almond milk
- 3t bs canned passionfruit pulp
- 1 pineapple ring
- 1/4 mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbs reduced fat natural yoghurt
- 5 ice cubes
And blend….I can taste summer coming on! This will be the smoothest and thickest fruit smoothie you have even smacked your lips on.
Soon to be summer (thanks to Ashleigh Loxley)
- 2 tbs strawberry Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- 200ml of skim milk
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries
- 2 tsp of passion fruit pulp
- 1 tbs of mango frozen yoghurt
And blend! Ashleigh mentions she also adds a little water as it is SO THICK!! Yep, that is right ladies, our smoothies are THICK AND SMOOTH and fruity and delicious.