Oh my, my world has gone a little crazy with work and the kids…resulting in some serious planning of meals required.
But, tonight I was able to whip up this delicious, low fat, pasta which had my favourite superfood…KALE.
And, wait for it, the kids ate it all! Kale is a brilliant source of iron and vitamin C.
Prep time: 5minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 4 tbs of sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch of kale chopped
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup of salt reduced stock
- Pasta to serve
- oil spray
1. Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Panfry the garlic and kale until the kale is a little crispy
3. Add in the sesame seeds and lightly brown
4. Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste and stock and bring to the boil.
5. Transfer sauce into a blender and pulse until combined.
6. Stir the sauce through the pasta and scatter a few sesame seeds on top.
And Voila!!! Your kids are eating KALE!!!
390 calories per serve
Special Offer & 10% Discount
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout