⚡️ 6 Months to Summer Challenge ON NOW – ONLY $49 – Get 90% Off – CLICK HERE
This healthy eating dessert is so deliciously moorish and creamy you could be forgiven for thinking that it’s unhealthy.
Recipe for Chocolate and Coconut Jam Yoghurt Pots
We love chia seeds and using this superfood as a way to make healthy sugar-free jam is just one reason
Once you’ve got your chia jam on hand, the rest is just a matter of layering and then devouring.
- 1 quantity chia raspberry jam – recipe below
- 50g good quality 70% dark chocolate (or use cacao nibs), grated
- ½ cup crushed roasted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup whole oats
- 2 cups creamy Greek yoghurt
- 400g tin of coconut cream, chilled
- Combine the yoghurt and the firm coconut cream in a bowl (use the liquid coconut cream in your morning smoothie).
- Take 4 small glasses or jars and begin layering the jam, yoghurt, oats and nuts – finishing off with the chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories per serve: 323.
Chia Jam Recipe
- ½ cup fresh chopped strawberries
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp natural sweetener such as stevia, agave nectar or honey
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until the berries have softened
- Puree or mash lightly, until just a few small lumps remain
- Thoroughly stir in chia seeds in four lots so that they don’t clump together
- Pour into a jar or container and place in the fridge until thickened, at least 1 ½ hours
- Store jam in the fridge. Will keep for about 1 week
Serves 15 @ 20ml / 1tbsp ea
13 cal / 45 kj per serve
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here