This smoothie recipe tastes just like a slice of cheesecake!
Using the limited edition Premium Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Mix, this smoothie recipe has added frozen raspberries and greek yoghurt. It tastes absolutely delicious and comes in under 300 calories.
With a healthy recipe like this, it’s perfectly acceptable to enjoy cheesecake for breakfast!
If you like the sound of this recipe, check out these smoothie that also use the Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Mix!
This recipe uses the Healthy Mummy Strawberry Premium Smoothie mix. The Premium Smoothies are helping mums SMASH their weight loss and health goals. As a whey based meal replacement, the Premium Smoothies are low in carbs but high in fibre and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
We have a range of different types of smoothies and flavours to suit everyone. Check them out here.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of really yummy smoothie recipes that make an ideal meal replacement and can help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.