Beauty Brekkie Bowl
We know that breakfast is an important part of starting your day off right and when it looks this good how can you resist!
This brekkie bowl contains so much nutritional goodness that the added benefits of Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder and Healthy Mummy Protein Powder is just the figurative cherry on top!
We have so many more breakfast bowls and other delicious and healthy breakfast recipes like this one in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe hub.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 serve The Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder
- 1 serve The Healthy Mummy Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp Coconut flakes
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Place almond milk, Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder, Healthy Mummy Vanilla Protein Powder, blueberries, avocado and half the banana in a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Slice the remaining half of the banana and place slices on top of the brekkie bowl mix with coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds to serve.
439 calories per serve
Grab some Healthy Mummy Beauty Collagen Powder today!
At The Healthy Mummy, we love the benefits of collagen so much that as part of our new SKIN range we have created Beauty Collagen Powder in natural berry flavour.
This DELICIOUS once daily addition to your beauty routine blends all the benefits you know and love of collagen with the added restorative powers of protein, vitamin C, zinc and iron.
These powerful elements work together to generate beauty from the inside by supporting:
- Collagen formation in the skin thanks to the Vitamin C
- Cell protection from free radical damage thanks to Vitamin C and Zinc
- Healthy hair and nails thanks to Zinc
- Connective tissue structure thanks to Vitamin C
- Tissue building and repair thanks to the protein
- Collagen type I formation in bones & cartilage thanks to Vitamin C