AMAZING!!! How this mum has lost 60kg and six dress sizes!
To start with, Samantha reveals she kept a food diary of everything she ate and drank for the first two weeks to see what her pattens were.
“I get up before everyone anyway usual an hour before everyone else in the house so I’ll go for a run and I can usually fit in a workout as well,” she says. “I meal prep for the whole family.”
What a typical day looks like for Samantha
Breakfast: Coffee and a Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothie
Lunch: A smoothie with Protein Powder
Snacks: Snacks can range from Weet-Bix slice, yogurt, crackers and ham and cheese, pretzels and dark chocolate.
Dinner: Chicken or roast beef with salad or steamed veg. One Pot Lasagne, Butter Chicken and Honey Soy Chicken.
Workouts: I’m really liking the pilates and boxing workouts. I do a different one each morning to mix it up because I get bored easily.
Top meal prep tips:
Samantha’s top tips for working mums
- Buy an actual book diary The Healthy Mummy one is good! (Grab your copy here)
- Get a white board you can put on your fridge or wall in your kitchen these two items will help you actually plan your week and see clearly where you are at any time.
Join us on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.