A range of cotton baby sleep bags are being recalled by the government watchdog over fire safety fears.
It’s been revealed the ‘Farallon Brands – Peanut Shell Infant Sleep Bags’ do not comply with Australian fire hazard labelling requirements.
Some of the infant sleep bags are missing the required fire hazard label.
What to do
The ACCC says affected consumers should return the product to Oz Sale for a full refund.
Customers can also contact Oz Sale on 02 8999 0407 between Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm AEST.nbsp;
- Sleep bag navy anchors 6-18 months SB18ANNV
- Sleep bag grey arrows 6-18 months SB18ARGY
- Sleep bag mint arrows 6-18 months SB18ARMI
- Sleep bag coral tribal 6-18 months SB18TBCL
- Sleep bag black triangles 6-18 months SB18TGBK
- Sleep bag navy anchors navy trim SBANNV
- Sleep bag grey arrows white trim SBARGY
- Sleep bag mint arrows white trim SBARMI
- Sleep bag black clouds black trim SBCLBK
- Sleep bag grey clouds grey trim SBCLGY
- Sleep bag gold dots coral trim SBDTGD
- Sleep bag grey elephants grey trim SBELGY
- Sleep bag pink elephants pink trim SBELPK