Living with someone can be hard work, but add a baby, a toddler and some pets to the mix and life can get chaotic; it’s no wonder couples bicker over stupid things.
But it’s probably wiser to have your say throughout the day instead of bottling it all in and blowing a head gasket when you’re completely fed-up about something that does your head in.
So with out further ado, here are 17 stupid things that couples bicker about every day:
Have you had a bicker about any of these today?
1. Who gets to watch their favourite show on the TV once the kids are in bed.
2. That the inside rubbish and recycling bins are overflowing and need to be taken outside and emptied.
3. That the children’s clothes from the day were all just dumped in the washing pile even if they weren’t dirty.
4. Who ate all the ice-cream or the chocolate that was being saved for the upcoming birthday party.
5. The fact the toothpaste is pushed up from the middle of the tube not the bottom.
6. Competing over who has had the worst day.
7. How much time is spent scrolling through a phone, while on the TOILET!
8. Competing over who is the most tired.
9. That someone left just a dribble of milk in the container and didn’t write it on ‘the list’.
10. Deciding whose turn it is to change a nappy.
11. Why there are dirty dishes on the bench when the dishwasher is empty.
12. That dirty clothes and wet towels litter the bathroom floor.
13. Dirty shoes being worn on a freshly-mopped floor.
14. That a glass that had been purposely left on the bench so that it can be reused had been put in the dishwasher.
15. That someone has to be asked to help and doesn’t offer.
16. That too much noise is being made just after the children have been put to bed.
17. Who has to do the dishes, unload the dishwasher and/or hang the washing out.
Come on, fess up. How many of these things have you and your partner had a bicker about?
Feeling tired and grumpy? Sounds like you need an energy boost…
As busy mums we’re all about healthy shortcuts. As such we’ve created a way for you to get a shot of energy-boosting superfoods into your body by barely lifting a finger. You’re welcome!
We’ve managed to pack 37 ingredients from real food sources into our amazing Super Greens. Our ultimate aim is to give busy mums an energy lift. Most of all, breastfeeding mums don’t miss out because it’s one of a few on the market that’s breastfeeding friendly.
Made in Australia for our mums
Super Greens is made in the laid-back NSW town of Byron Bay. It’s been put together using some of the world’s most incredible superfood ingredients.
This product is high in spirulina; which has been labelled the most nutrient dense food on the planet. Super Greens also contains probiotics.
The whole foods that go into Super Greens are natural sources of vitamins and minerals and are an easily digestible blend.
What it doesn’t contain is any dairy, sugar or gluten and it’s vegan friendly.
A powerful energy boost
When you’re conscious of what you’re putting into your body, you need to make every mouthful count. This is why this amazing powder punches well above its weight.
A snapshot of how powerful Super Greens is, this product…
- has 56 more times the vitamin B12 of a beef steak.
- contains the same calcium as three serves of cheese.
- contains the iron of 12 cups of spinach.
- has the vitamin C equivalent of 1.4kgs* of oranges.
- has 11 times more iron than red kidney beans.
- contains 50 times more vitamin B12 than an Atlantic salmon.
- has 11 times more vitamin C than 100ml of orange juice.
- contains as much calcium as one litre of milk.
- has the same vitamin C as half a kilo of red capsicums.
- has as much B12 as 77 eggs.
- contains four times as much calcium as almonds.
Super Greens can help keep immune system strong
Dr Ross Walker says spirulina is one of the most potent natural stimulants of the immune system.
“Not only does it help fight infections, it also keeps your immune system strong and functioning normally in all situations,” he says.
And getting this much goodness into your diet is as easy as adding a 10g serve of Super Greens into water or your favourite The Healthy Mummy smoothie.
Busy mums, now is the time to stop making excuses and make sure you’re getting your greens! Get your Super Greens mix here.