There is a local cafe near me which served this beautiful healthy salad (which I ate today for lunch). I have tried to replicate it here.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 200g Chinese cabbage white or red
- 2 red radishes
- 1 green apple skinned and thinly sliced or julienned
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot julienned or thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber
- 100g packet crispy noodles
- 2 cups shredded skinless cooked chicken (could use BBQ chook or even pork)
- 1 large handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 1 lime squeezed
- Add all the salad ingredients together
- Mix the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and lime together and pour over.
- Lightly toss to combine
290 calories per serve.
Special Offer & 10% Discount
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout