Tasheena Snow has lost an incredible 41kg on our weight loss plans and today she shares her weight loss transformation with The Healthy Mummy Weight Loss Plans and talks about how she got into a bikini by using our healthy eating and exercise plans – well done Tasheena
“I found the plan so easy to follow, the recipes were quick, easy and delicious and family friendly”.
Hi everyone my name is Tasheena Snow I’m a 27yr old stay at home mum to three kids, 5yrs and under and I have been following The Healthy Mummy plans for over a year now.
I have always been overweight and even more after my three pregnancies. I was 82kgs when I fell pregnant and went up to 115kgs after. I thought I was destined to be the “fat girl”. I was a couch potato living off junk and in physical pain with scoliosis and I knew at 26yrs of age that this wasn’t how life was supposed to be! I really needed to lose weight – 10kgs, hopefully, 20kgs.
There was no cutting out food groups and I was still able to enjoy guilt-free treats.
The Healthy Mummy Smoothies are so great as they are so convenient as they are quick to prepare and give me a heap of energy, especially when I was sleep deprived with my 4-month-old and two older kids waking in the night in the beginning.
I have now taken on all of the 28 Day Challenges which I absolutely love with all the new recipes and quick workouts that keep me motivated and staying on track
I know I don’t have the magazine bikini body but I never thought I would be proud enough to wear one. When I showed my mum she cried as she was so happy for me and that just made my day. I am still a work in progress and want to tone a lot more but I know this is possible now
- Plan ahead with healthy snacks and treats
- Cut out processed foods, refined sugars, bad fats, white carbs, as much as possible
- Drink loads of water, I aim for 3 litres a day
- Be more active even if it is just parking further away from the shops or doing marching steps while hanging out the washing
- Think POSITIVE! Tell yourself you can do this, you will be surprised how much mind over matter and thinking more positively really helps with losing weight.
- Ignore the people that don’t support you and remember you are doing this for YOU!
Your dreams are possible ladies, just believe in yourself and keep at it!
Tasheena Snow xx
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here