Weight loss can often be hard to be achieved – but by taking care of your own metabolism, you can easily speed up your own weight loss without making huge changes
And today, Nikki Boswell, one of the Nutritionists for the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges explains why a healthy metabolism is crucial for effective, long term weight loss and calorie burning:
Boosting your metabolism is key to not only losing weight but keeping it off for the long term, which is exactly what the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been designed to do – fire up your metabolism to give you a calorie burning advantage.
Simply put, your metabolism determines how much energy your body needs and how efficiently that energy will be used. A healthy metabolism promotes a healthy body weight and increases energy levels.
The METABOLISM BOOSTING menu will help you to:
✔ Gain more energy
✔ Burn fat faster
✔ Use more calories naturally
The Challenge includes daily meal plans, customised and personalised menus that are family and budget friendly plus full exercise plans with videos.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge combines a metabolism boosting meal plan with an exercise program designed to burn calories and build metabolically active lean muscle mass by focusing on:
- Nutrient-dense, whole foods that provide a wide range of essential nutrients and model a healthy way of eating that is sustainable in the long term (crash diets are a metabolic disaster)
- Low GI, high fibre plant based foods that provide stable blood sugar levels and hormone responses for sustained energy
- Protein rich foods that have a high thermogenic effect (they use energy to digest and metabolise), leave you feeling satisfied until your next meal or snack, and in combination with the specifically designed exercise program, build muscle mass to maximise your calorie and fat burning potential
- Energy balanced meals to reduce body fat which is metabolically sluggish; and
- Spices such as cinnamon, turmeric and chilli which give your metabolism an extra little kick
Following the 28 Day Challenge will help you maximise metabolic opportunity and get your metabolism working to your weight loss advantage.
The August 28 Day Challenge is 100% designed to BOOST your metabolism so make sure you take part to get MAXIMUM results coming out of Winter
Renee lost 47kg on the 28 Day Challenge
“Unfortunately now I am divorced. This dress has been dry cleaned and has been sitting in a box since then until curiosity got the better of me! The dress has an inbuilt bodice which clipped up. I remember having to breath in so much to the point of almost passing out. Because it was a couture dress, they wouldn’t make it any bigger than a 20 – so I had it in my head that I would lose those few kilos before the wedding so the dress would not cause me to pass out (which of course never happened).”
“When I put this on the other day, I didn’t even have to undo it, it went over my head and as you can see by the pictures, it sure doesn’t fit like it use to!”
“PLEASE don’t be me!!!! Don’t leave it until tomorrow, next week, next month, next year! Don’t leave it for a special occasion, do it for yourself because you deserve health and happiness! Do something about your weight, your mood, your energy, your vitality and your wellbeing TODAY – join the 28 Day Challenges like I did and lose 47kg!”
Boost your metabolism with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The Healthy Mummy exists to help tired, busy mums like you SHIFT THE BABY WEIGHT and REACH YOUR GOAL WEIGHT.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, breastfeeding-friendly and realistic program that helps mums tackle their diet and improve their overall health through weekly (and customisable) meal plans, at-home exercises and 24/7 social support.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.