Glowing Skin Breakfast Bowl
We’ve all heard the saying ‘eat your way to glowing skin’ well this breakfast bowl will definitely help with that! Filled with delicious raspberries and bananas plus the extra punch of spinach you have all the ingredients to give you a great start to your day.
On top of the nutrients offered by the fruit and nut ingredients, you have the added benefits of Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder to help give your skin and body that extra glow!
If you like the look of this you should check out all the different breakfast bowl and delicious breakfast recipes available as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 serve The Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ground linseed
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- Place coconut water, Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder, raspberries, spinach and banana in a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Pour into bowl.
- Top with linseed, mango, chia seeds and sunflower seeds to serve.
380 calories per serve
Grab some Healthy Mummy Beauty Collagen Powder today!
At The Healthy Mummy, we love the benefits of collagen so much that as part of our new SKIN range we have created Beauty Collagen Powder in natural berry flavour.
This DELICIOUS once daily addition to your beauty routine blends all the benefits you know and love of collagen with the added restorative powers of protein, vitamin C, zinc and iron.
These powerful elements work together to generate beauty from the inside by supporting:
- Collagen formation in the skin thanks to the Vitamin C
- Cell protection from free radical damage thanks to Vitamin C and Zinc
- Healthy hair and nails thanks to Zinc
- Connective tissue structure thanks to Vitamin C
- Tissue building and repair thanks to the protein
- Collagen type I formation in bones & cartilage thanks to Vitamin C