This is a seriously delicious AND healthy smoothie recipe using the limited edition Premium Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Mix. The Premium Smoothies already have an intense flavour and are full of vitamins and minerals, but added key ingredients give this smoothie a nutritious boost!
With added banana, spinach and chia seeds, this smoothie not only tastes amazing, it’s just 280 calories and makes for a great breakfast or snack when you’re watching your weight.
Mums go Bananas for these Smoothie recipes!
Bananas are a super popular ingredient for a healthy smoothie and not just for the obvious nutrients. Using frozen bananas in your smoothie, gives it a lovely thick-shake consistency. If you love bananas in your smoothie, why not try the Banana and Blueberry breakfast Smoothie, and if you LOVE the taste of Strawberry Cheesecake, try this Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of really yummy smoothie recipes that make an ideal meal replacement and can help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.