Dukkah is a spice and nut blend originally hailing form Egypt. It is most often eaten with bread or vegetables but tonight we will show you how to use this traditional blend as a gorgeous addition to your next Crumbed Lamb Cutlets Recipe.
You can easily incorporate this meal into your healthy-eating plan this week with a few simple ingredients.
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 can of chickpeas drained
- 100grams of hazelnuts
- 2 tbs of coriander seeds
- 2 tbs of cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 8 lamb cutlets (fat trimmed)
- Drain a can of chickpeas and place them on a baking tray with baking paper and roast in a 200 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- When the chickpeas have cooled post roasting, in a blender pulse together the chickpeas, the spices, the hazelnuts and the salt and pepper.
- Place the dukkah mix onto a plate and roll the lamb cutlets in the mixture.
- Set the lamb cutlets aside once breaded.
- Heat up a BBQ and BBQ them until cooked. Alternatively you could also bake them in the oven.
- Serve with a side salad or roast veggies and rice.
The lamb cutlets are 260 calories per serve. For more Lamb cutlets recipes try our delicious leg of lamb recipe!
Special Offer & 10% Discount
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout