It really is possible to LOSE weight and SAVE money, all at the same time!
All the February Budget Challenge recipes are under $2.50 per serve! And what’s more, we also have an entire Immunity Boosting Meal plan available in the Healthy Mummy App for February where you can also save heaps of money! Challenge starts January 31st 2022!
Whatever meal plan option you choose, these are all healthy, budget and family-friendly meals to get you to your weight loss goals!
Did you know we also have a brand new 8 Week Challenge (learn about it here) also starting on 31st January with heaps of support and the chance to win $35,000 worth of incredible prizes! If you haven’t already joined see the amazing offer here.
Get a sneak peek of some of these recipes and meal plans that will be available as part of the February 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge in the Healthy Mummy App and find out more about the challenge below!
Save money as you lose weight!
The February Meal Plan recipes will have their costings displayed and will all be under $2.50! This means you will be able to save some serious cash with these recipes.
For example, Week 1 of the Immunity Boosting meal plan for February shows you can enjoy a week’s worth of healthy eating for under $50 per person! 1 serve of everything on the meal plan comes in at just $49.96, and if you’re including the family, 4 serves comes in under $200!
All meal plans are fully customisable, so you can mix and match to suit your family’s tastes.
New Immunity Boosting Meal Plan
Along with all the different meal plan options available such as Budget/ Timesaver, Hormone Balancing and Keto to name but a few, we also have a New Meal Plan in February where you can save money while giving your immunity a boost!
Healthy eating to support your immune function does not have to be expensive. This meal plan has been put together by expert nutritionists to ensure your body is getting the right nutrients it needs to support your immune function without breaking the bank. This meal plan focuses on nutrients to support your body before, during and after an infection. These nutrients include Vitamin A, C, D, and zinc, as well as pre and probiotics.
New Budget Recipes
Along with the new meal plan we have a heap of DELICIOUS new budget recipes that taste incredible but are kind to your hip pocket!
Sneak Peek of some of the new recipes coming to the Healthy Mummy APP this Feb!
- Family Friendly Bolognese Bake
- Perfect Fake Away Chicken Burgers
- Decadent Choc Nut Slice
- Citrus Yoghurt Cake
6 Full Recipes from our February Budget Challenge
Mushroom and Mozzarella Arancini Salad – $2.42 per serve
These budget friendly vegetarian arancini balls offer a healthy twist on the deep fried version. They are irresistibly cheesy and a great recipe for meal prepping.
This tasty meatloaf recipe creates a great budget-friendly meal that is simple to make after a busy day. Kids love it too! Easy to prepare and great for meal prep. Just 275 calories per serve.
You can’t get much cheaper base ingredients than sausages and rice. Add in some curry powder and vegetables and you’ll have a tasty meal that can feed the whole family without making a big dent in your food budget.
Prep time 10 mins, cooking time 30 mins, serves 6, 361 cals
- 1 cup basmati rice
- cooking oil spray
- lean sausages of choice
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, grated
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tinned tomatoes, diced 400g
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- Cook rice according to packet directions.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking oil spray over a medium-high heat. Add the sausages and cook for 5-6 minutes, to brown all over. Remove the pan and set aside.
- Add onion, mushrooms and sweet potato to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until sweet potato is tender and the mushrooms have released their juices.
- Slice the sausages into 2 cm segments. Return to the pan with the curry powder Stir well then add the tomato. Bring to the boi, then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Just before ready to serve, add the baby spinach and cook for a minute or tow, until wilted.
- Divide rice and curried sausages evenly between 6 bowls to serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
These are seriously yummy when you are craving something sweet but don’t want to go off track with your weight loss goals. Just 128 calories per serve.
Superfood Rocky Road – 0.28c per serve
A delicious and nutritious version of a chocolate treat straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Loaded with nuts, seeds and fruit to keep you energised and your immunity boosted.
Ready to save TIME and MONEY the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge with more incredible recipes?