Mexican food is often thought of as unhealthy but this tasty meal will change your mind of that!
This is a great meal to make for Meatless Monday!
Healthy eating everyday of the week.
Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed (you could use red kidney beans as well)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 handful of coriander chopped
- 4 x 8 inch tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 lemon cut into quarters.
- Combine beans, cheese, the chopped tomatoes, coriander and red onion into a bowl.
- Place the torts on a work surface. Spread 1/2 cup filling on half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently to flatten.
- On a sandwich press place the folded quesadilla onto the surface and close the press. It will ‘cook’ and heat in around 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the quesadillas with some avocado and a lemon wedge.
350 calories per serve.
Special Offer & Discount
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout