Who said you couldn’t have salads during Winter? This coleslaw salad recipe is delicious and will not stay a lifetime on the hips either. It is fresh, crunchy, filling and flavoursome and a perfect addition to some grilled fish or chicken with a few roast potatoes. So what you can say about this coleslaw recipe.? feel free to send us a message.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 4 large carrots, washed, peeled and coarsely grated
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and finely sliced and tossed in juice of ½ lemon
- ½ lemon (for the apples)
- ½ cup of chopped grapes
- 2 sticks of celery
- ¼ cup of slivered almonds (for top)
For the dressing
- 3tbsp reduced fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Chop all the ingredients for the salad and place in a large bowl.
2. Mix all the dressing ingredients and pour them over the salad. Toss to combine. enjoy our delicious and healthy coleslaw recipe!
160 calories per serve
For a more delicious recipe like this coleslaw recipe join us for the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Special Offer & 10% Discount
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout