Shan Butcher has dropped a total of 33.5kg by following recipes and workouts from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
It’s taken her 4.5 years and she’s had three kids in that time. She looks incredible!!!!
“This didn’t happen overnight,” she says.
“It’s okay to stop along the way just don’t give up! I have stopped it’s taken me 4.5 years to get here. three babies in that time.”
How Shan did it
25-year-old Shan reveals she wasn’t happy within herself before.
“I’m so much fitter and have so much more energy! I have never ever been so confident in my body. My mental health hasn’t ever been this good either,” she says.
And when it comes to exercise, she likes going to the gym and working out at home with weights.
Shan’s 3 tips for success
– Watch your calories
– Set goals to work towards
– Stay positive
“It all takes time. It’s okay to stop just don’t ever give up! Anything is possible.”
Join us on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.