28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Accountability
- Make sure you hold yourself accountable for each good thing that you do throughout the week. If you make a note of your progress or the positive things you do, there’s more reason to feel motivated to do it.
- Tick off days in your diary if you’ve eaten well that day
- Tick off the days you’ve exercised.
- Ensure you add in the glasses of water you’re having in the Challenge App.
- On the days when you may have had a slip up with eating, note that down too as then you can look back over the Challenge to see how you’re tracking.
- Checking into the Facebook Support Group and following what the SUPPORT SQUAD are doing is also great for motivation and accountability.
- The support squad provide loads of support and tips to help you get through the Challenges. They share videos of how they fit in their exercise (often dancing with their kids!), tips for making meal prep easy, tips to stay accountable and motivated
- You will feel so amazing when you look back at the end of the Challenge to see how you’ve improved.
- It’s also great to analyse what you might need to work on for the next Challenge.
Last day of the October Challenge is Sunday October 30
Make Week 4 the week you get yourself super organised with your meal plan for the week. This weekend, do loads of meal prep so you don’t have to worry too much about what you’re eating through the week. Here are some simple tips to get you to the finish line in style!
- Choose a few meals for those times you’re extra busy, such as breakfast, and repeat those meals throughout the week. (A Healthy Mummy Smoothie is also a fantastic breakfast alternative for those extra busy mornings.)
- Choose a couple of snacks to make in bulk. Dried Apple Slices are great for kids lunch boxes too, or making a big batch of Chunky Beetroot Spread means you can have it for snacks with veggie sticks, crackers but also makes for an excellent sauce on a salad wrap for lunch.
- Make the Rogan Josh and Herbed Turkey Burgers in advance to refrigerate and have ready for quick reheat in order to fast-track dinners.
If you’re struggling here are 10 tips to keep you motivated.