One-pan chicken roasted dinner recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 4 x 120gram chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbs of mustard
- 2 tbs of red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs of honey
- 2 tbs of oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 handful of parsley
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 eggplant
- With 1 tbs of the oil, pan fry the chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- Chop up the zucchini, tomatoes and eggplant and place them in a lined pan into a pre heated 200 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine the mustard, remaining oil, vinegar, rosemary and crushed garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts amongst the vegetables and pour over the marinade. Place the pan back into the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Voila! Enjoy another delicious roasted chicken recipe! For more roast recipe try our delicious pork roast recipe!
Around 310 calories per serve.