Straight off the back of the royal wedding, when Harry and Meghan will fall pregnant is now on peoples mind.
Hey, Prince Harry did say last year in their engagement interview that “hopefully we will start a family in the near future”.
Us too Harry!
See what names are the top front runners below.
What will the future royal baby be named?
Even if we have to wait years to hear the names of Meghan and Harrys baby (they’ve only been married a mere couple of months!), this is great for all the pregnant women who are looking for cute names!
Pamela Redmond Satran, co-creator of baby name website Nameberry revealed her top picks for what the couple will name their baby.
For a girl
The first name that comes to mind for a girl of course is Diana, honouring Harry’s late mother, Princess Diana.
“Diana is of course Harry’s mother’s name and the people’s top choice for Meghan and Harry’s daughter,” Pamela told Glamour.
Princess Charlotte’s middle name is actually Diana! Pamela said, “Harry and Meghan could take that one step further by using Diana as a first name.”
“Diana is the name of the Roman goddess of the moon and the hunt. Her Greek equivalent is Artemis, which be an alternative choice,” she added.
- Eleanor (English culture)
- Sophia (American culture)
For a boy
If the couple have a boy, Pamela believes Meghan will choose Alvin, after her grandfather, Alvin Ragland.
“Alvin was an antique dealer who left his house in Los Angeles to Meghan’s mum Doria,” Pamela explained.
- James (This was a big player to become Prince Louis’ name)
- Arthur (Everyone thought Prince Louis would be named Arthur also)
Do you now have royal fever? Scroll through these 36 royal baby names!
Are you lacking energy whilst pregnant?
Our Super Greens are made to give you a shot of energy-boosting superfoods into your body by barely lifting a finger. You’re welcome!
A snapshot of how powerful Super Greens is, this product…
- has 56 more times the vitamin B12 of a beef steak.
- contains the same calcium as three serves of cheese.
- contains the iron of 12 cups of spinach.
- has the vitamin C equivalent of 1.4kgs* of oranges.
- has 11 times more iron than red kidney beans.
- contains 50 times more vitamin B12 than an Atlantic salmon.
- has 11 times more vitamin C than 100ml of orange juice.
- contains as much calcium as one litre of milk.
- has the same vitamin C as half a kilo of red capsicums.
- has as much B12 as 77 eggs.
- contains four times as much calcium as almonds.
Order your Super Greens mix here.
Our AUGUST 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is our ENERGY BOOSTING Challenge. Challenge members will get access to meal plans that are QUICK TO MAKE, easy to prepare and can HELP INCREASE ONE’S energy!
Our August Challenge is on NOW!
Click here to learn more about 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.