This tummy fat busting weight loss recipe for San Choy Bow is a really easy and healthy eating recipe that will become a firm family friendly recipe in no time.
Plus because of the ingredients, it is a great weight loss recipe for helping you to lose tummy fat – and it is super tasty!
- 750g extra lean beef mince
- 1/tbp of sesame seed oil
- 1 ½ cups grated carrot
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 tbsp salt reduced soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce (Ketchip Manis)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 iceberg lettuce to serve
- 1 cup vermicelli (prepared as per packet instructions), chopped
- Heat sesame oil in wok over high heat, then add mince. Use whisk or wooden spoon to break apart chunks of mince.
- Once mince is browned, add garlic, ginger, carrot, shallots, water chestnuts and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce and stir fry around for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vermicelli.
- Serve in lettuce cups and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrient Analysis per serve
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then The Healthy Mummy plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet plans that are safe if you are breastfeeding and you can use code LOYALTY for a 10% DISCOUNT at the checkout. Plus we have Cookbooks, Calorie Bibles, Exercise DVD’s, Meal Replacement Smoothies and Our 28 Day Plan in our shop.