Who wouldn’t like an extra $1000 in their pocket to start the year! It’s easier than you think to save money and here is how you do it.
2017 Is The Year For SAVINGS
Sure $1000 seems like a lot of money to save, but it’s easier than you think if you know how. Why not make 2017 the year to get your finances sorted?
Healthy Mummy meal plans are a great way to plan out your weekly shop and will save you the hassle of putting together healthy meals for the family.
4. Small Savings Add Up
Even small savings can add up to big money over a year. You won’t notice the money on a daily or weekly basis but if you are consistent then you can save a decent amount without trying.
- Grab a jar and put any gold coins from your wallet into it at the end of each day
- Save rather than spending any $5 notes you accumulate. Three $5 notes a week will save $780 a year
- Pack your lunch, it’s healthier and will save you up to $2000 a year
- Buy home brand basics such as flour, pasta and rice
- Ditch the takeaway coffee. Go for a healthy smoothie made at home instead
- Check out deal sites for activities, gifts and meals out. They often have huge discounts on things you’d already be buying
5. Set Money Goals
If you have a goal you are saving towards it is so much easier to stay on track. Whether it’s a holiday, a special outfit or a day of pampering, set some goals and work out a savings plan to get there.
Make sure your goals are achievable and rewarding enough to make the sacrifices worthwhile.
Bring on 2017, here’s to smart savings!