Attention chocolate bar fans! We are so in love with Sarah Crisp’s recipe for a healthy Snickers Smoothie that we just had to share it with you today.
One taste and you’ll be hooked! Perfect for a hit of energy in the morning as part of your healthy pregnancy.
‘One of my favourite smoothies uses my all-time guilty pleasure, peanut butter.
These days I only eat natural peanut butter and only in small amounts and in this smoothie the peanut butter is so satisfying when you’re having a sweet craving day.
- 1 banana (can use pears also)
- 200mls milk of your choice
- 2 scoops chocolate or vanilla smoothie mix
- 1 Tbs natural peanut butter
- 1-2 Tbs rolled oats
- cinnamon to taste
Whiz it all together and enjoy!
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.