This is the cutest novelty onesie ever! It’s available from Amazon, and it’s a sure-fire way to get your kids doing their chores as early as possible!
“Babies were never meant to be trouble, enjoy watching them clean your house, witness the moment when a person becomes useful the first time in its life.”
The one baby onesie all parents need!
The CUTICATE Baby Mop Romper for boys and girls is a cotton long sleeve jumpsuit available from Amazon. Apparently, it is a great way to make your baby “useful.”
The product description reads:
– Baby can sweep the floor while crawling and it will protect the baby. Baby crawling more can effectively exercise the back and neck muscles so that the baby becomes stronger and healthier
– Babies were never meant to be trouble, enjoy watching them clean your house, witness the moment when a person becomes useful the first time in its life.
– Great for casual, daily, party or photoshoot, also a great baby shower gift
– Novelty and special baby crawling clothes
The romper is available in sizes 73cm, 80cm, 85cm, and 90cm.
This onesie comes in red and white or blue and pink.
It’s made of super-comfortable cotton, and features snap closure on the back and at the diaper.
Funny reasons you NEED a baby mop onesie:
- Teaches your baby a good work ethic early.
- Baby soon learns not to drop food and make a mess.
- Baby does a good exercise workout, burning off energy and toning tiny muscles.
- Baby will sleep better too!
- Saves you money on cleaning products!
- Think of the laughs you will gain from sharing those cute pics with your friends.
And if you want to try our BUDGET friendly 28 Day Challenges check out the INSANE results below from mums on our program!
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge gives you a meal plan, exercise routine and tips and advice to help you be the best version of yourself.
Do you find yourself victim to emotional eating? Take the stress out of putting so much emphasis on food and diet and try our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge which has been described by 100,000’s of mums as a lifestyle change!
With a weekly meal plan consisting of 3 main meals and 3 snacks – The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help you stick to a healthy food plan and hit your weight goals.
You can find out more or join the 28 Day Challenge HERE.
Mums share their amazing Healthy Mummy transformations!
Cicily Goodwin- 35Kgs Lost
Mum of two Cicily started her journey with The Healthy Mummy in July 2016. In the first few months, she lost 20kgs by using The Healthy Mummy Smoothies twice a day and making the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge meals. She lost another 35kgs over the next year.
Cicily says “I started the year at 110kgs and got to 75kg!! The lifetime goal I’ve dreamed of my whole life! “
Cicily admits that her when she started her journey it was all about weight loss but after living a healthy lifestyle it became a lot more about happiness.
Zoe Terry – 41.7Kgs Lost
Zoe shares, “July 2019 – March 2020 – 41.1kgs gone and definitely not missed! I never thought I could do it. I never thought I would enjoy it. But Healthy Mummy has made it easy and fun!
I have found that 2 smoothies, 3 snacks and a healthy main meal paired with daily exercise is what’s worked for me!”
Melissa Timmer – 37kgs Lost
The Healthy Mummy which has helped her take back control and within 18 months, she had lost a whopping 37 kg and has been maintaining her weight for three years.
Even though Melissa’s weight fluctuates up and down a little she says “I couldn’t care less because this journey is about being happy and if you feel happy in your skin, no matter how much you weigh or what size you are, that’s all that matters. “We are all different and beautiful so don’t be stuck on what scales say all the time.”
Tarryn Eames – 30Kg Lost
- From 97KGS to 67KGS
- From a size 18/20 to a size 10/12
- From lethargic to energetic
- From miserable to genuinely happy
- From hating my body to appreciating it.
“At the beginning of my journey, all I wanted was to lose weight. I never aimed to gain anything. However, all I’ve gained means more to me than the kilos that are now gone and the cms that have disappeared too. Somewhere along the way, I gained the energy to be able to play with my children and the confidence needed to do that in a public setting.
I gained many beautiful and like-minded friends. I gained confidence. I gained strength both physically and mentally. I gained self-love. I gained knowledge about nutrition and exercise. But most importantly I gained happiness.”